Contacting Paddling Trails South AustraliaEmail
PDF maps have been created for download for printing.
To view the KML refer to the Google support website
The KML files have been adapted to be interactive.
will display where danger is known
Will display tested launch sites
Displays points with notes on the paddle trail
Will display a Point of Interest
When these are clicked on you will find a popup if the information has been entered on the KML.
Paddling Trails South Australia Avenza maps
The app uses your device's built-in GPS to plot your real-time location whilst on selected South Australian waterways onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
Look for the Avenza logo on the paddle trails
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza PDF maps app from the App Store or Google Play whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the area you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after it will include Paddle SA in the naming and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza PDF map app while on our waterways and never take a wrong turn again.